- Higher resistance to heat than Cogetherm M
- Excellent resistance to heat and even to open flame up to 1000°C
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- High resistance to pressure
- Impervious to most chemicals
- Asbestos free, e
Size-Thickness .40" Product Type Cogetherm Colour Natural Temperature Class N/A Material Mica UL Spec UL 94 V-O
- Recommended for applications working continuously at temperature above 500°C
- Ideally used as a replacement for asbestos and other insulating boards in a variety of applications
- Placement of Cogetherm mica between the plate and the die in forging presses to minimizes heat spreading through the press mechanism
- In parts/components which guide bottles as they leave the mold in the hollow glassware industry (thermal qualities and abrasion resistance make Cogetherm mica sheet ideal in applications where temperatures may exceed 700°C)
- In high voltage appliances thanks to its dielectric qualities and its resistance to electric arc and erosion
- In sealing internal network connections and the prevention of gas leaks, due to the resistance of Cogetherm mica to pressure and the product's extraordinary thermal properties
- In the construction of induction and arc furnaces, due to electric insulation properties as and its permeability to high-frequency waves
- In induction heated equipment for brazing aluminium and copper discs to cooking utensils
- Manufacturer Info
COGEBI is the outstanding mica insulation specialist in America, Europe and other world regions. COGEBI can supply high-tech products with the kind of exceptional properties that our customers demand for their own advanced technologies.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of COGEBI. If you don't see the specific COGEBI product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Conductor Insulation for VPI and Resin Rich Insulation Systems
- Cogebi Product Brochure
- Resin Rich Insulation System for High Voltage Rotating Machines Operated in Class F
- Traction Motors-Class H/C
- VPI Insulation System for High Voltage Rotating Machines Operated in Class F
- Wind Mill Generators Insulation Systems
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.