- High dielectric and tensile strength
- Highly durable
- High temperature and can perform in continuous temperatures up to 500°F
- Low elongation which allows it to be applied with automatic wrapping equipment
- Chemical inertness
Size-Width 1" Product Type CHR 2255 Colour Gray Temperature Class - Backing PTFE Film Adhesive System Silicone Total Thickness 3.5 mil Mil Spec MIL-I-23594C
- An excellent choice as a high-temperature insulation tape
- Phase insulation for bundling end turns
- Spot bundling and anchoring breakouts
- Used to protect airframe wire harnesses in the aerospace industry
- Manufacturer Info
The Saint-Gobain North America portfolio of products combines best-in-class technology and innovative materials, with a sharp eye for design and aesthetics.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Saint-Gobain tapes,fabrics and film products. If you don't see the specific Saint-Gobain product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes Capabilities
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Electrical Insulation and Isolation
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Electronic Assembly and Fabrication
- CHEMFAB PTFE-Coated Fabrics, Laminates and Belting
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Plastic Heat Sealing
- Polymer Solutions for Solar Applications
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Industrial Splicing and Seaming
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.