- Conductivity through the adhesive
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- Establishes reliable metal-to-metal contact between the backing and the application substrate
Size-Width 1" Product Type 3M 1345 Colour Tin Temperature Class - Backing Embossed Tin-Plated Foil Adhesive System Conductive-Through-Adhesive Acrylic Backing Thickness 1.4 mil Total Thickness 4.0 mil Flame Retardant UL 510 Breaking Strength 25 lb/in
- Typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing
- Common uses including grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- Manufacturer Info
3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products, and we’re a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of 3M offering a variety of electrical and industrial products including adhesives, abrasives, electrical insulating materials, personal protective equipment (PPE), and more. If you don't see the specific 3M product you are looking for on our website, request your quote with Electrowind today.
- 3M Insulating and Conductive Tapes Selection Guide
- 3M Adhesive & Tape Solutions for your Assembly Challenges
- 3M Electrical Insulation Solutions: Flexible Insulations & Tapes
- 3M Electrical Insulation for Transformers
- 3M Scotchcast OEM Resins Selection Guide
- 3M Rubber, Mastic and Specialty Tapes Application Guide
- 3M Cable Accessory Products Selection Guide
- 3M MRO Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Selection Guide
- 3M VHB Permanent Assembly Tapes Selection Guide
- 3M Industrial Masking Tape Selection Guide
- 3M Flame Barrier FRB Series
- The 3M Family of Hearing Conservation Products
- 3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Masks Selection Guide
- 3M Heat Shrink Tubing and Devices
- 3M Powered and Supplied Air Purifying Respirator Systems Catalogue
- 3M Products and Services for Worker Safety Selection Guide
- 3M ThermaVolt: High Performance for High Expectations
- 3M Versaflo M-Series Faceshields, Hard Hats and Helmets
- 3M Virtua AP Protective Eyewear
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.