- NEMA GPO-1
- Extremely cost-effective
- Outstanding punchability
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- UL recognized
- Easily machined and fabricated
- Available in various thicknesses
Size-Thickness .500" or 1/2" Product Type TSF 1312 Colour Brown Temperature Class Class B-130°C Material Fiberglass-Reinforced Polyester Laminate Tensile Strength 9400 Psi Compressive Strength 38,900 Psi Flexural Strength 22,300 Psi Electrical Strength-Perpendicular S/T in 417 Vpm Arc Resistance 127 seconds UL Temperature Index-Electrical 130°C UL Temperature Index-Mechanical 130°C NEMA Spec GPO-1 UL Spec UL 94 HB UL Recognition File Number E23525
- Dry-type transformers
- Transformer spacers and supports
- Electrical and mechanical applications
- Manufacturer Info
At Röchling Glastic we offer a wide selection of high performance engineered composites to give you a product solution that you can trust to meet your most stringent material performance requirements.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Rochling Glastic. If you don't see the specific Rochling Glastic product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Durostone Glastic FHT and Durostone Glastic SG-200 High Temperature Laminates
- GLASROD Solid Rod and Bar
- Grade 1130 Angles and Channels
- Grade UTR Arc/Track & Flame Resistant Laminate
- Grade TSF 1312 General-Purpose Laminate
- Grade UTR Composite Tubing
- SG-200 Corner Angles
- Grade UTS 141 & 1478 Flame-Resistant Electrical Insulation Laminates
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.